12 Signs about When the End of the World Will Happen
In addition to his many other gifts, Padre Pio was able to prophesy, and the Lord Jesus Christ himself communicated with him. In a letter written in 1959 and addressed to Padre Pio’s superior, Padre Pio describes the revelation that Jesus made to him about the end of the world.
The letter that is said to have been written by Padre Pio is quite long and full of many messages, so we will only look at an excerpt of 12 messages from the book “I grandi profeti” by Renzo Baschera.
1. The world is walking in ruins. Men have abandoned the right path to venture on roads that end in the desert of violence … If they do not drink from the source of humility, charity and love, it will be a catastrophe.
2. Terrible things will come. I can no longer intercede for men. Divine piety is about to end. Man had been created to love life, and ended up destroying life …
3. When the world was entrusted to man, it was a garden. Man has turned it into an atmosphere full of poisons. Nothing now serves to purify the house of man. A deep work is necessary, which can only come from heaven.
4. Prepare to live three days in total darkness. These three days are very close … And in these days they will remain as dead without eating or drinking. Then the light will return. But many will be the men who will not see it anymore.
5. Many people will escape scared. It will run without a goal. They will say that there is salvation to the east and people will run to the east, but it will fall on a cliff. They will say that to the west there is salvation and people will run to the west, but they will fall into a furnace.
6. The earth will tremble and the panic will be great … The Earth is sick. The earthquake will be like a snake: they will feel it crawling everywhere. And many stones will fall. And many men will perish.
7. You are like ants, because the time will come when men will take their eyes off for a crumb of bread. Businesses will be looted, warehouses will be taken in assault and destroyed. Poor will be one who in those dark days will be without a candle, without a jug of water and without the necessary for three months.
8. A land will disappear … a great land. A country will be erased forever from geographical maps … And with it history, wealth and men will be dragged into the mud.
9. The love of man for man has become an empty word. How can you expect Jesus to love you, if you do not even love those who eat at your own table? … Of the wrath of God men of science will not be forgiven, but men of heart.
10. I’m desperate … I do not know what to do for humanity to repent. If you continue on this path, the tremendous wrath of God will be unleashed like a tremendous thunderbolt.
11. A meteorite will fall on the earth and everything will shine. It will be a disaster, much worse than a war. Many things will be canceled. And this will be one of the signs …
12. Men will live a tragic experience. Many will be overwhelmed by the river, many will be burned by fire, many will be buried by poisons … But I will stay close to the pure of heart.
Really to think and meditate, but when will this day happen? The key is in the same Bible 2 Peter 3, 2-13
And to be attentive, because the Lord will come like a thief …What does the prophecy of the three days of darkness say? Are you aware of this? If you do not really know, you can pick up a book that explains it here: The Coming Three Days of Darkness. We highly recommend this Catholic book below that will help your faith. It addresses numerous questions and can be given to friends and family.
The Case for Catholicism - Answers to Classic and Contemporary Protestant Objections
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning a commission is earned if you decide to make a purchase through our links, at no cost to you. Thank you.