- The world is walking towards ruin and violence
- Terrible things will come and divine piety is about to end
- The world was once a garden but has turned into an atmosphere full of poisons
- Prepare to live three days in total darkness
- People will escape scared and run without a goal
- The earth will tremble and many will perish
- People will become desperate and take things by force
- A great land will disappear and history, wealth, and people will be lost
- The love of man for man has become an empty word
- A meteorite will fall and everything will shine, causing a disaster
- Many people will be overwhelmed by natural disasters or poisoned
- The pure of heart will be close to Padre Pio.
12 Signs about When the End of the World Will Happen
In addition to his many other gifts, Padre Pio was able to prophesy, and the Lord Jesus Christ himself communicated with him. In a letter written in 1959 and addressed to Padre Pio’s superior, Padre Pio describes the revelation that Jesus made to him about the end of the world.
The letter that is said to have been written by Padre Pio is quite long and full of many messages, so we will only look at an excerpt of 12 messages from the book “I grandi profeti” by Renzo Baschera.
1. The world is walking in ruins. Men have abandoned the right path to venture on roads that end in the desert of violence … If they do not drink from the source of humility, charity and love, it will be a catastrophe.
2. Terrible things will come. I can no longer intercede for men. Divine piety is about to end. Man had been created to love life, and ended up destroying life …
3. When the world was entrusted to man, it was a garden. Man has turned it into an atmosphere full of poisons. Nothing now serves to purify the house of man. A deep work is necessary, which can only come from heaven.
4. Prepare to live three days in total darkness. These three days are very close … And in these days they will remain as dead without eating or drinking. Then the light will return. But many will be the men who will not see it anymore.
5. Many people will escape scared. It will run without a goal. They will say that there is salvation to the east and people will run to the east, but it will fall on a cliff. They will say that to the west there is salvation and people will run to the west, but they will fall into a furnace.
6. The earth will tremble and the panic will be great … The Earth is sick. The earthquake will be like a snake: they will feel it crawling everywhere. And many stones will fall. And many men will perish.
7. You are like ants, because the time will come when men will take their eyes off for a crumb of bread. Businesses will be looted, warehouses will be taken in assault and destroyed. Poor will be one who in those dark days will be without a candle, without a jug of water and without the necessary for three months.
8. A land will disappear … a great land. A country will be erased forever from geographical maps … And with it history, wealth and men will be dragged into the mud.
9. The love of man for man has become an empty word. How can you expect Jesus to love you, if you do not even love those who eat at your own table? … Of the wrath of God men of science will not be forgiven, but men of heart.
10. I’m desperate … I do not know what to do for humanity to repent. If you continue on this path, the tremendous wrath of God will be unleashed like a tremendous thunderbolt.
11. A meteorite will fall on the earth and everything will shine. It will be a disaster, much worse than a war. Many things will be canceled. And this will be one of the signs …
12. Men will live a tragic experience. Many will be overwhelmed by the river, many will be burned by fire, many will be buried by poisons … But I will stay close to the pure of heart.
Really to think and meditate, but when will this day happen? The key is in the same Bible 2 Peter 3, 2-13
And to be attentive, because the Lord will come like a thief …What does the prophecy of the three days of darkness say? Are you aware of this? If you do not really know, you can pick up a book that explains it here: The Coming Three Days of Darkness.
The end of the world is a topic that has been discussed and debated for centuries. Many religions and belief systems have their own interpretations of what the end of the world will look like. For Christians, the Bible provides insight into what will happen at the end of time. We will try and provide a detailed overview of the end of the world as described in the Old and New Testaments of the Bible.
The Old Testament is full of prophecies about the end of the world. Many of these prophecies are found in the books of Daniel, Isaiah, and Ezekiel. These prophecies describe the end times as a time of great turmoil and destruction.
One of the most famous prophecies about the end of the world is found in the book of Daniel. In Daniel 12:1, it says, “At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered.”
This passage describes a time of great distress that has never been seen before. However, it also promises that those whose names are written in the book will be delivered.
Isaiah 13:9-10 also describes the end of the world, saying, “See, the day of the Lord is coming—a cruel day, with wrath and fierce anger—to make the land desolate and destroy the sinners within it. The stars of heaven and their constellations will not show their light. The rising sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light.”
This passage describes a time of great destruction, where even the stars and the moon will not give light.
Ezekiel 38-39 describes a war that will take place in the end times. This war is often referred to as the battle of Gog and Magog. The passage describes a great army that will come against Israel, but God will intervene and defeat them.
The New Testament also contains prophecies about the end of the world. Jesus Himself spoke about the end times in Matthew 24. He warned His disciples to be on guard and not be deceived by false prophets.
In Matthew 24:29-31, Jesus says, “Immediately after the distress of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken. Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.”
This passage describes a time when the sun and moon will be darkened, and the stars will fall from the sky. It also describes the return of Jesus, where He will gather His elect from all over the world.
Another passage in the New Testament that describes the end of the world is found in 2 Peter 3:10-13. It says, “But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare. Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming. That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat. But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells.”
This passage describes the end of the world as a time when the heavens will disappear with a roar, and the elements will be destroyed by fire. It also emphasizes the importance of living holy and godly lives as we look forward to the new heaven and earth where righteousness dwells.
The book of Revelation is perhaps the most detailed account of the end of the world in the Bible. It describes a time of great tribulation, where God’s wrath will be poured out on the earth. However, it also promises a new heaven and earth, where there will be no more pain, suffering, or death.
Revelation 21:1-4 says, “Then I saw ‘a new heaven and a new earth,’ for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, ‘Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.’”
This passage describes a new heaven and earth, where God will dwell with His people, and there will be no more pain or suffering.
In conclusion, the Bible provides a detailed account of the end of the world, from the Old Testament prophecies to the New Testament revelations. While the descriptions of the end times may be unsettling, the Bible also promises a new heaven and earth, where God’s people will dwell with Him forever. As Christians, we should take comfort in these promises and live our lives with an eternal perspective, focusing on what truly matters in light of this ultimate reality.We highly recommend this Catholic book below that will help your faith. It addresses numerous questions and can be given to friends and family.
The Case for Catholicism - Answers to Classic and Contemporary Protestant Objections
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning a commission is earned if you decide to make a purchase through our links, at no cost to you. Thank you.