12 Short Prayers invoking the name of Jesus
Jesus said, “whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it” (John 14:13-14).
The name of Jesus is a powerful prayer in itself, and Jesus asked us to use it frequently whenever we pray to him.
While we can simply say the name “Jesus,” the Church also has many other brief prayers that use his name and can be prayed throughout the day in various circumstances.
Here are 12 prayers that are easy to memorize and can help us keep focused on Jesus, no matter what activity we are engaged in.
1. Jesus, my God, I love you above all things.
2. Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!
3. Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.
4. Praised be Jesus Christ, now and forever!
5. Sweet Heart of Jesus, be my love
6. Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto thine!
7. My Jesus, mercy!
8. My sweetest Jesus, be not my Judge, but my Savior
9. Jesus, I trust in You!
10. Sweet Heart of my Jesus, grant that I may ever love Thee more.
11. Heart of Jesus, burning with love for us, set our hearts on fire with love of Thee
12. Jesus, I love You!
Signup with WebTalk – Earn Money Every Month Using Social Media